Rhinoplasty surgery (commonly known as nose surgery or a nose job) is performed to create a sense of balance in the face, making structural changes to the nose for either cosmetic reasons or for functional reasons to improve upon one’s ability to breathe.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are many reasons patients seek to enhance the appearance of their nose with rhinoplasty. Many patients seeking nose surgery are looking to change the size of the nose, while others want to fix the tip of the nose.
Regardless of the specific changes, the main goal is to achieve a result that looks natural and balances out the rest of your facial features. Dr. Lee will work with you to ensure you receive some of the best results after rhinoplasty surgery. Listed below are a few ways in which rhinoplasty may benefit your features:
- Refine a bulbous nasal tip
- Change the size of the nose
- Smooth out bumps along the bridge of the nose
- Narrow the width of the nostrils
- Refine the angle of the nose
- Create a sense of balance and symmetry in your face
- Grant one with a rediscovered feeling of confidence in the way they appear